Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Child is my Reflection


It’s impossible for me to do basics without spicing it up with something!
#artpeopleproblems
 And so- today, finally, after 2 years of hoarding, I wore this beautifully hand carved African vintage necklace! Today just seemed fitting?
#maybebecauseitlookslikeiamwearingtoysonmyneck#Soitseemedlikeagoodidea#beingmothersdayandall
 Who knows?


Anyway...While on our way to church we passed the most beautiful lilac brick wall, and so, of course, without delay, we had to make the most of it! #hubbyhasbeenmadeintoaphotographer#wemakethemostofeverycoolwall

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day!







aaaaaandddd  this is my mothers day thought...
(which is a combination of what speakers said ...and then re’said by me..)
.. A mother’s love for her Heavenly Father is reflected, and perfected, in her children....





No comments:

Post a Comment