Sunday, April 21, 2013

Welcome!

 I have been on quite a journey to get to where I am right now... it may seem like "no where" to some, but to me .... I’ve already made it. Big.  I have everything I ever wanted in life, and when I reflect on all of the many blessings I’ve received I've come to realize, that  anything else from here on out.. would really just be extra.
( and maybe I'll write a song with that last line as the title) 
anyway..
            Welcome to my LIFE .............
          Meet My Husband : Antioni. [An-twan]: Black, Samoan, Atlantee..an?
     He loves the Lord. He's way smart. ... and well, I somehow convinced him to marry me. #scored!
       Meet my son Tred: Black, Samoan, Native American, German - and also....
                                                                                                                         ...  Atlant eeean? 
He's 10 months old. He thinks everything is food, and he's the "eatha" to my Heatha :)

.. and meet Me!!!.... Miss Heatha [Heth-uh]:  I'm Native American (Yakima, Lumbee, Tulalip, Snohomish) German, and former Southern California Rancho Cucamong...eean?
 I am a Wife, Musician, Vintage Stylist, owner of Urthy Churchy People ......  and a  NEW MOM.
This is our little family:


... and all of the rest is really just extra.........
Now let's get to BLOGGIN'!!!

2 comments: