Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Summer Kimono goes Fall

Girls Night! This was the look I decided to go with. Inspired by Cara Loren. And P.S. That
 "Kimono" I'm wearing may or may not be a thrifted pajama cover. Ha Ha! Shhhhhh.
#itsourlittlesecret


Bllouse: Sears
Purse: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Jeans: GAP Highwaisted 1969
Shoes: Zara
Kimono: Thrifted ( In the Pajama Section)



Here are a few Kimono Styling Ideas that I LOVE:
First is from 
Cara Loren: 
She is an awesome Style Blogger. And pretty much has all Modest Clothing 



And Second, is from a new Style Blogger: 
Emme Mangum
I predict shell be the next biggest modest Blogger :) She has some great taste!






Aaaaand a random Pintrest Person as well! I think this look is totally practicle! 









No comments:

Post a Comment