Saturday, March 15, 2014

Well, now that I have completely failed all of my three followers, by not posting ANYTHING AT ALL this past month, I figured I would make another attempt, to say “I’m back”..Eh, Hopefully I’m not crying wolf this time?... I figured that since I am soooo behind on this whole blogging thing, that I would just start blogging in the “now”... and that I would just catch up on my older blogs later.. And so, if you are one of my three followers checking this page- I really want to say Thank You!!!!! ( ha ha) I genuinely appreciate you for stopping by.. so don’t go away..because I promise there’s more to come

#Ijustneedarountine#andenglishclasstobeoverwith

... til then.... how about we talk about some GREEN! Because GEEEEEZE I love holidays, and all things festive! I don’t need much of a reason to get dressed up... so with St. Patties Day around the corner, I figured I would start bustin out suma those clothes already, 
(because on the real, they are piling up in my closet – and my hubby is really triena make a donation down the street.. ) #goodwill
And besides that, if your friends don’t see what you’re wearing, what’s the point of wearing it?!
#seriously

      so here you have it.....

LET'S GO GREEN

  First Up: Olive Green! 


I wore this to sing at a Relief Society Dinner! Pretty Normal. Not neccessarily my taste, but I was triena look "Appropriate"
#youknowhowthatgoes


Kaki Jacket: Anne Taylor
Skirt: Swap Meet ( but its a Norstrom Brand)
Boots: Guess ( Rag O Rama, a Vintage Retailer)
Green Shirt: Target ( 4 years ago)
Necklace: Burlington ( 4 years ago) 





Also, I decided to put some red slash orangish lipstick with it, because to me, the over all look was a little boring ... and well, when all else fails, just put on some red lipstick?
#sosaysheather


Next Up: Vintage Green

 Im Sure many of yall will think is way crazy.. but it is alllll good, because I love it anyway!
#thetackierthebetter

Jeans: Free People
Shirt: Random ,who knows? ( it has a "Kiss" Logo on it)
Shoes: Um Ditto



You could say I squuuuueeeeeeeeeezed into those jeans. 


#gottadowhatchagottado


and thats it for now. More fun pics will be up tomorrow!!! Including Mr. Treds St. Patties Day Shirt! 

Night Y'all! Love Ya! 
Heather 









No comments:

Post a Comment