Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"Me Time"

Baby went with Grandpa and Auntie today. I got some “me time” and figured that a temple trip was the best “me time” I could have. Long story short...I showed up, and it was closed. #boo. Looks like I will be making another trip this week! #noexcuses

In the mean time this is what I wore!  It’s one of my favorite vintage finds! I am all about dresses that are easy to throw on... and I am even more, all about -dresses that don’t require sucking in. #amen?! ( that last sentence was really bad).. but you get what I am saying... here it is!

     Modern Seventies

 


I look super happy in that pic I know.. lol.





If you’re looking for a dress like this, there is an ESTY shop that I follow called
  HELL HOUND VINTAGE that has some!
(click on name for link to store)







 Later my friend Lyndsey (who also has a super cute online store!) had a baby shower.. so of course I went to that too!

Check out her store at: WINSOMEJONES

Heres cute Lyndsey! Isn't she glowing! 




that face = PRICELESS

(follow the maker of that shirt on Instagram @sevenpretty)

Congrats Charlie and Lyndsey!!! We are so excited for yall! oh and ps ... I was thinkin...maybe y’all could name your baby....... Chynsey?? #worthatry


 Ok the end. Good Night.
Love Y’all!

-Heather  

No comments:

Post a Comment