Monday, April 7, 2014

Potato Sack Swag

English is over,
Conference was great,
My chaaald’ is gon’ wild,
And yesterday  I ate....
all of the potatoes in this potato sack dress of mine!

#thatsanoriginalpoembytheway
                                                                                    
Ha! Doesn’t it look like a potato sack?! Whatever it is, I love this dress! Hey, they don’t call me Urthy Churchy Gurl for nuthin!  I would write more, but as I previously said... my Chaald’ is gon’ wild.... and if my motherly predictions are correct.. he’s bout to throw a fit in 5.

#oneyearolds#godsavetheoneyearolds

Love y’all! 
-Heather Parker


Also Here is one of my Favorite talks from conference! 

By Dieter F. Uchtdorf (click on name)

For those of you that don't know what conference is, it is a world wide meeting that takes place twice a year for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. During conference we are taught by our church leaders, and also our Prophet Thomas S. Monson. This meeting is broadcasted for all to see! For access to all talks you can visit www.LDS.org

                           okay.. now heres what all the POTATO SACKNESS IS ABOUT!



#JESUSSHOES#SUMMERMUSTHAVE#TARGET






#CROSSBODYBAG#MOMMUSTHAVE

#VINTAGEBURLAP


#EVERYBRACELETTEYOUEVERHAD

For AWESOME Accessories Similar to these (but way better) check out:


Here are a few of her items!

She has tons of adorable beaded Jewelry!


One of my Favorite Statement Necklaces at her shop

#YAAASgirlYAAS



#themoststylishcuffyoueverdidsee






No comments:

Post a Comment