Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mickey Mouse Club House inspired me.....

....Mickey was having “do- all of-your- favorite- things- day” yesterday. So then I decided I would have my own day too ... 
called:

“wear-all- of-your-favorite-things-that- you- thrifted- last- week-day” ha!

So here you have it!

Striped shirt: Thrifted (by DIVIDED: A Nordstom brand)

Comfy Shorts: Thrifted (Elastic waistbad= IN LOVE)

Red Lipstick: MaryKay

Clutch: Thrifted

Platform shoes: Shoe Carnival (yes shoe carnival of all places!)

Total= Happy, Comfy, and MEEEEEEEEE!

The best part is.......
I WILL BE SELLING ITEMS LIKE THIS IN THE SHOP very very SOON! #BOOYAH
Love y’all! Thanks for stopping by!

-          Heather Parker










We also went to a BBQ For a good Friend of ours named Sebastian! It was the perfect FHE!
Heres some of the ATLCrew! Love yall!


( my lipstick and heels came off by then.. lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment