Sunday, April 27, 2014

The African Indian

Some days just call for awesome African skirts. Okay, most days do. And because I am Heather, and I love all things cultural, today was that day! I have been dying to wear this African slash vintage skirt of mine, and today just felt like the right day to wear it! I would write more, but I am exhausted, (as I am currently on tour)... but I wanted to just say... Heavenly Father is amazing! I have a firm testimony that he is very much involved in the details of our lives.... Hope y’all are having a wonderful Sabbath! I will post more as soon as I can! Love y’all! ... and Thanks for stopping by!!!!
-HP



Skirt: African vintage find
Tee Shirt: Random Savers find
Shoes: Target
Purse: vintage find

Belt: Ross




                                                   






1 comment:

  1. looooooooooove this whole look. stumbled upon this pic on insta and i had to come here and find details. this is my fave style of skirt and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete