Thursday, October 3, 2013

Aint No Hoochie Mama

I LOOOVE FALL! ..And all things October. The pumpkins, the smells, the leaves changing... walking through Target. #Youknowits true#Webelovinthemtargetstrolls. Everything just makes me soooooo happy!  Well, with Halloween close by I decided I would try something new for my little Urthy Churchy People Esty Shop. I decided I would post some Heatha -fied Halloween costumes!!!!! Yaaaaa.....aaaaaye! Mainly because... #1 I am soooooo over hoochie mama Halloween costumes. #2 I have way too many crazy clothes in my house, that I need to sell before I am reported to the Hording people, and #3 I am all about MODEST, Unique, Affordable clothing!
So here is what I came up with... I didn’t have all the pieces to each of my ideas, so I decided I would draw them on instead. Because I am Heather. And I do things like that. I hope you like what I came up with. All are available for purchase at the etsy shop... (And seriously each of these are still way cute even AFTER Halloween) So go home hoochie Mamas... because Urthy Churchy People has way more cuter Halloween costumes than yours!!!!
#sothere #westilloveyou#wejustdontwanttoseeerryythang#andiknowthatlastsentencewasgramticallyincorrect

HEATHA'S HALLOWEEN


With out styling...


Who doesn’t love a good cave women costume?! This piece is so easy and comfortable! All of the accessories drawn, should be pretty east to find. The bone, the necklace etc. I’m sure Target has just about everything. This tunic is light weight, and sheer. It features an Empire waistline. (Which means it is flattering for your midsection) This particular item will easily fit sizes Xs- M ( and maybe some Larges) it’s going for 15.00 at my Esty shop! For direct purchasing click on the link below! 




with out styling...



.. And then there is this super cute Sailor looking vintage Dress. It will fit sizes XS-M. This dress has an elastic waist with ALOT of stretch. It is in Mint condition! Super cute even after Halloween. For styling all you would need to buy is a sailor hat #geezeimakethiseasyforyall  
This dress is listed for 25.00 @ the Etsy Shop
Click on link for direct purchasing/ measurements and details! 
Urthy Churchy People




with out styling.....


And then there was the infamous Tiger Costume! The best thing about this costume is that it is way comfy! This blouse is actually sized at a XXL. ( But I am a small and it still works on me!) Cute for maternity, or those that just want to be cute and chill.. All you need to add for accessories are ears. (Thank you Target ) Anyone really can achieve this look with just about any animal print...but mines mo betta! So go buy MINE MINE MINE! lol. Details and Measurements listed on the site. Item is going for 16.00 Click on the link for direct purchasing
Urthy Churchy People



with out styling...


And then we have MINNIE MOUSE! To die for..? Or to die for?! This is just so stinkin cute! You seriously can’t tell me any different. Dresses don’t get more perfect than this. This dress is Modest comfortable, unique and AFFORDABLE! Should easily fit sizes S-L. Billowy top and elastic waist. Free sized hip! 
Finding mouse ears should be relatively easy. I would think that anyone would be able to buy some from Disney Land or from some type of costume store. (...or if you’re cool like me, you can just try and make some..?) For Direct purchasing click on the link below. Dress is going for 25.00! #Stealofadeal
Urthy Churchy People




with out styling...



And Last but not least we have the old School Flight Attendant! 
Those are supposed to be cups on a tray in my hand! ha ha! #excusemydrawingskills
I seriously think this outfit would be way funny for Halloween. Not to mention it is the cutest dress, regardless of the holiday! For costume Styling I would just buy a tray and glue some cups to it... and then of course offer people drinks and pretzels all night. lolol! 
Dress would best fit sizes Xs-M. It is a shift cut, made of lightweight polyester, and features a Peter Pan collar #whichissuperinstylerightnow
20.00
For direct purchasing you can click on the link below!

Well thanks ya’ll for stopping by! I really believe that we can still be attractive, stylin modest women. I challenge all of you ladies out there to be the Hottest Modest Lady this Halloween! 
Love ya'll!
Heatha

2 comments:

  1. Love the flight attendant costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks Kandayce! Can you believe it already sold! So cool! :)

      Delete