Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Between wiping Butts, and scrubbing Stains


        I won't go into too much detail about all of my favorite moments of conference, because that would be waaaaayy too much. But I will tell you, that I always LOVE the talks that motivate MOTHERS. I personally need to hear them. I tend to be sooo ambitious that I sometimes forget, that the most important work that I will do in this life, is with in the walls of my own home. Careers are great, money is good, but being a GOOD Mom, and raising my family in a Christ centered home is what is most  important. Being a "Mom" is so much more, that being a "Mom." I mean being a MOM is a reeeeeaaaaalllly important thing. It is what we as women are ordained to do. We are pretty Divine!
 #Yaheard. 
And sometimes, well... between wiping butts, and scrubbing stains, I need reminders. So thank you conference speakers for reminding me, that what I do matters. Cause Lawd knows I got a Soldier to raise down here, and I cant forget it! 

Here is one of my Favorite talks ! 
 ( Mormon or not Mormon this is wonderful council)
Click on the link to watch


by Elder Todd F. Christopherson
Quorum of the Twelve

For those of you that don't know what conference is, it is world wide broadcast  for Mormons, where we receive council from our Church leaders, the Apostles and the Prophet:
  Thomas S. Monson. 
You can see and read this weeks conference by clicking on this link:
During conference we enjoy listening to many speakers.. and we get to stay at home in our PJ's and watch Church on TV !
Pretty cool right?!
#thatshouldbereasonenoughtojoin#okimkidding#butstill#comevisit



and here is my " Sunday Best" Which actually went up in the shop, and sold almost instantly! Man! #yallbelovinsomechurchdresses

No comments:

Post a Comment