Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tacky is the New Cool. Duh.

For whatever reason I just love homemade sweaters!!!! People may poke fun, but I actually love them, and I don't care!!!! I mean seriously-somebodies Heart and Soul went into making those tacky sweaters out there...  so finding them is like gold to me! I am all about making tacky things cool... #whichisawholenuthapost...  Anywhoo I thought I would do a few looks with this years Halloween sweater.. Hope you like what I came up with!  (  oh ..and PS if you have any homemade sweaters that you don't want anymore... you can send em right on down to me! ... consider me the sweater rescuer!!!)


Skirt is from TARGET! 
Shoes: Platoes Closet
Necklace: Vintage exchange


Leggings: Burlington
Shoes: Target


Wedged Boots are great for Moms that dont want to fall! lol. 


Hair in a High Bun Creates a More Casual look.


                                                              Leggings: Burlington
                                                                     Boots: Target



Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Vintage BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment