Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Girls need Girlfriends

I can get along with just about anyone, I honestly I really like lots of people... but there have only been a few people here in Atlanta that I have reeeeaaaallly connected with. As lame as this sounds it’s way hard to make girlfriends when you’re a Mom! You have kids that take up your WHOLE LIFE, a home to run, and well... I guess different priorities than the young single girls you use to hang out with. #Iainttrienagototheclub.

 And.. Ya.. ya.. There are always the ladies at church to hang out with... but if you don’t connect with them, then what? How are we supposed to make friends? Instagram can’t be the only answer?!!! #guilty
Anywhoo...Making girlfriends can seriously be so HARD. It’s almost like looking for a boyfriend or something? I swear it’s the weirdest thing?!? Its like- you think to yourself... Does she work out, does she shop, does she have kids, does she like the things I like, will her husband get along with my husband??.. Blah. Blah. Blah. You know what I’m saying right? Bottom line Girls need Girlfriends... and well I guess you could say I’ve been lookin around! Lol.
Long story short I found a girlfriend!

Yaaaaaaaye! Her name is Pomai! We started school together a few weeks ago. We are both doing the BYU Idaho Pathway program. We ended up meeting in class and we have since figured out that we have a TON in common! She is a Mom of 3, strong in the Gospel, is married to an Accountant, and is Polynesian!!! How crazy?! For those of you that don’t know... My husband is Polynesian, and is also an accountant... and I happen to be really into health and fitness! ...And Both of us are living in the most Random Places of all Places

#GEORGIA

So to sum it all up, she is  like the perfect girlfriend for me! Loll!
Well, since I am always triena scout a model...I couldn’t resist but to ask her to model for my little store! You will definitely be able to see why. She is just absolutely beautiful, and I’ve decided she seriously needs to be the official model and face of

URTHY CHURCHY PEOPLE. lol.

Well I won’t keep you reading...here are some of the shots from the shoot. It was crazy having all the kids running around while we were shooting, but it was so much fun! I am so grateful she was willing to help a sista out, and better yet
 I am just thankful to have found a GIRLFRIEND!
Hope you enjoy!
Most of these pieces are currently available at the shop!

( link and general sizes provided below each pic!)



Will fit sizes S-M


Will fit Sizes M-XL


Will fit sizes S-M


Will fit sizes S-L


Will fit sizes S-M


Will Fit Size M

Here are a few more items that are not yet listed! (They will be soon!) You can email ( On Etsy) if you are interested in one .. or some ..of them! :)

Will Fit Size S-M

Will Fit Sizes M- L

Will Fit S-M

Will Fit M- XL



Pomais Sweet little kids! They wanted to shoot too!!! 
#TOOCUTE 
#mayjustneedsomekidmodelssoon .....








No comments:

Post a Comment