Saturday, October 26, 2013

HAIR

And now that I have preached to you all about why you shouldn't cut your hair, I have gone and cut mine. I cant lie, I am pretty excited about it! lol. So much for my own advice. Here's a few pix of the new look! :) ( I think Tred is still trying to figure out if I am his Mom lol)


           Ive been wanting to do a look like this for a while now. Something Bohemian and " URTHY."
I was super inspired by HellhoundVintage (an Etsy store) O gurl def. has it goin on! WE on the same style page yo.
.. And I always love a good bell bottom! I scored these FREE PEOPLE bell bottoms recently at a vintage exchange place. Here's a *tip Anything FREE PEOPLE  ( Click on link to go to store) is high quality, (they are one of my favorite brands!) ***So if you ever see something FREE PEOPLE at a thrift store- GRAB IT! ( the jeans probably retail at 200.00! - I scored them for 8.50) The blouse is an African DISHIKI, ( you can easily find these online, and on etsy..I provided the link) and the shoes are Guess Boots. They are wedges, which are perfect, because I CAN NOT walk in heals while holding  my son to save my life! 

Here are a few pics from my style Inspiration. Hellhoundvintage SHE HAS AMAZING STUFF! 


( Click on link to see her shop)

And Here is My Version of what she inspired! 




No comments:

Post a Comment