Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DONT CUT YOUR HAIR, BUY NEW MAKE UP



Us women... we always gotta be reinventin ourselves... and Why?,.. Who knows? We just get sick of what we look like I guess?...
Which isn’t ALWAYS a bad thing...I mean... Mom- seriously, I can’t lie your hair was kinda CRAZY in the 80s!  

So I guess for some “Change” is good...

.................................................but for some it’s not.

 And if there is one thing I know...

 it is that: If you’re not ready to be in a long term...  committed relationship, then don’t do it! 

Don’t cut your hair.
I know what you need. 
You need a change.

So let me SAVE you....

I’ve learned this lesson over and over in my life... and I have found a solution to the never ending hair crises that every women experiences
.. And so here’s the Solution:


 .......................... you ready.........................?


DONT CUT YOUR HAIR, BUY NEW MAKEUP!!!

Seriously... New Eye shadow or lipstick can really give you that change you are looking for! It’s something subtle and non permanent... and it gives that liiiiitttttllle bit of punch you may be craving 

....................................HOWEVER....................................

If that’s not enough...

 And if you have tried every eye shadow and lipstick color you could ever think of.................... Ever

And you still can’t stop thinking about that cut...here are a few of my "Heather" Check list items to be sure It’s a good decision:

1.       Can you maintain it ...................................................................DAILY?
2.       How many of your outfits will your new hair match... or make look better?!
3.       How long will it take to grow back if you hate it?
4.       Have you seen someone that looks similar to you with the same cut?
5.       Are you confident in your Stylist?

Bottom line...  Try not to cut your hair! ....
But if you have good answers to all these questions, have tried all the makeup in the world... and just plain can’t resist anymore... well then... do whatcha gotta do.............

But don’t say I didn’t warn you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment